Monday, February 24, 2014

Fun but Serious Monday Challenge #39 - Our teachers, our lineage, our resilience

Collage of Edith Kramer (1916 - 2014) by Lani textures by FlyPaper.
With the passing of Edith Kramer, I think maybe fun but serious might be what I'd like to explore today.  We've all had teachers who have guided us in ways which were exactly what was needed at the time.  I have to say Edith Kramer was one of those teachers for me.  I posted some of the things I have learned from Edith on my blog so if you are interested please feel free to visit.

Here's today's challenge.  Think about a favorite teacher of yours.  You are a part of this person's lineage.  Think about what you have learned from them and then work on an art piece to honor them and the things you  have learned.  As always feel free to share your work or play on Instagram by adding #14SecretsChallenge to your description, or by adding your photo to our Flickr pool

No comments: