|Photo found at Midway Airport, Chicago|
GREAT QUESTIONS FOR ANYONE
- Who has been the most important person in your life?
- What was the happiest moment of your life? The saddest?
- Who has been the biggest influence on your life? What lessons did that person teach you?
- Who has been the kindest to you in your life?
- What are the most important lessons you’ve learned in life?
- What is your earliest memory?
- What are the funniest or most embarrassing stories your family tells about you?
- If you could hold on to just one memory from your life forever, what would that be?
- If this was to be our very last conversation, what words of wisdom would you want to pass on to me?
- What are you proudest of in your life?
- When in life have you felt most alone?
- What are your hopes and dreams for what the future holds?
- How has your life been different than what you’d imagined?
- How would you like to be remembered?
- Do you have any regrets?
- What does your future hold?
- Is there something that you’ve always wanted to know but have never asked?
- Is there any message you want to give to or say to your descendants when they listen to this?
Have fun with this and as always feel free to share your work or play on Instagram by adding #14SecretsChallenge to your description, or by adding your photo to our Flickr pool.