Monday, November 25, 2013

Fun Monday Challenge #29 - Resonate with the beauty of the Universe

"Life is Exquisite" collage by Lani, textures by FlyPaper.
This challenge comes from FaceBook friend Beth Pastore (you can see her Pinterest collections here).  She's been documenting the simple everyday beauty that's all around her, the beauty that hides in plain sight.  Well, lets go for it, let's open our senses and find the simple beauty and joy that is hiding all around us in plain sight.  If we do that, surely our hearts will beat with the heart of the Universe!

And as always have fun with this and feel free to share your work or play on Instagram by adding #14SecretsChallenge to your description, or by adding your photo to our Flickr pool.  

2 comments:

Lani Gerity said...

Over on FaceBook Beth said: ❤ Lani My inspiration has been from the class I am taking called In Plain Sight with Catherine Just. My project is to capture an image that really resonates with my soul each day for 30 days so I can explore more deeply what I am drawn to. It is amazing being able to look at the collection of images all together. I see trees, flowers, sock monkeys for me this month which has really helped me think about how to replug back into what inspires me.
❤ Here's the Catherine Just link: http://www.catherinejust.com/courses-retreats/in-plain-sight/Catherine Just Link

lizzie said...

Beautiful reminder and great links:) thank you Lani and Beth very inspiring:)