Monday, August 26, 2013

Fun Monday Challenge #16 - Vision Box by Catherine Anderson

Camera case collage by Lani, textures by FlyPaper,
Our own Catherine Anderson has a great prompt for us which she calls a Vision Box which will contain answers to questions that your Soul wants you to think about.  She starts with an old leather box, like an old binocular box or old camera box, and decorates it with photo transfers and letter stickers.  (Mine is an old camera case that I altered in a Michael DeMeng class.)
Then she takes her camera, her Vision Box and these questions out for a field trip or two:
Who am I?
Where am I happiest
What does my greatest joy look like?
What makes me smile?
What nurtures me?
What does my secret dream look like?
What does my soul look like?
Catherine says "The Soul speaks in images, and sometimes we have to make time to let our Soul show us what we need in our lives."
For best results answer the question with photographs, letting your Soul find its subjects. 
Have fun and as always feel free to share your work or play on Instagram by adding #14SecretsChallenge to your description, or by adding your photo to our Flickr pool
 
download the PDF

1 comment:

lizzie said...

Love this Lani:) Just finished my vision box!!! http://artevolutions.wordpress.com/2013/09/02/soul-care-grow-with-love-inspired-by-fun-monday-challenge-16/

Lizzie xx