Friday, June 21, 2013

There may be a break in regular programming...

"We are made whole" collage by Lani and textures from FlyPaper
I'm heading off to the AATA annual conference, this year in Seattle, so challenges may be harder to post.  But the conference should be super fun.  Susan Anand and I are collaborating again, on pre-conference course and a presentation, on using fiber arts in culturally sensitive art therapy.  There will also be a panel on a collaborative effort between the American Art Therapy Association and the US military, of which I was a part, so I'll be on that panel as well.  Also there's the Art Market which is always a lot of fun.  Come stop by my table and say hi, if you have a minute.  (There will be a few art journals, sock monkeys, altered dolls, and some jewelry.)

1 comment:

Patti said...

Have a great trip Lani, I hope you will find it to be rewarding and replenishing!
xo