Sunday, August 26, 2012

"Gluebooking" adventure continues...

Morning pages with  help from FlyPaper Textures 
 Big excitement here, Gretchen Miller's paper stash for 6 Degrees of Creativity 2 workshop Creative Goodness with Gluebooks  arrived and I also got two politically correct coloring books as a gift along with permission to use in my glue books!!!  Hooray!  Such fun.  So here's a little coloring book character with her to-do list (be unruly, meditate, care, and begin!)

Morning pages with  help from FlyPaper Textures 
 In this one I continued to play with Important Instructions (see earlier gluebook post) and I felt I should remember that "my beast likes pretty things" so I need to create lots of little pretties for my inner beast, keep it happy.  (This beast comes from a PM Press coloring book.)

Morning pages with  help from FlyPaper Textures 
 Here's some of Gretchen's fun stash.  I love working with new stuff or playing with new stuff, I should say.  (Big face from Zettiology)

Morning pages with  help from FlyPaper Textures 
 Here's another collage with both Gretchen's and Suzanne's stash.  Such fun.

Morning pages with  help from FlyPaper Textures 
 I was fascinated by the blue face (lower right hand corner in the above collage) from Suzanne's stash, and yet was having trouble placing it on a collage.  Somehow I wanted it in but wanted to contain the anxiety it expressed, so I let it peak through the arch at the little girl having a very happy birthday in this collage.  Very contained.  Very satisfying.

Morning pages with  help from FlyPaper Textures 
Such fun.  Loved the old stamps, elephant, scrapbooking papers, and text from Gretchen's stash.  Got to love "gluebooking"!  Thank you Gretchen!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome!!! It's great to see how bits & pieces from the paper stashes are getting used.... happy to see the stamps-- when I re-discovered these in my collage stuff, I knew you would like them :) Yay! -gretchen