Sunday, December 19, 2010

Collage Fun with Fotoshop Freedom


This eCourse is all about playing with photo manipulation programs and collage.  The "class room" is "learn while having fun" area for players, photographers, artists and non-linear learners.  It’s an eight week course with two lessons a week, one on collage and the other on photo manipulation, using the collages you create during the first part of the week.   The new course will begin on January 10.

My approach is definitely non-linear.  I don't learn in a linear way, I love experimentation and play, so that is also the way I love to teach.  I have found plenty of good, solid, linear type tutorials and links for those who would like that too, so no worries. 

One thing I have noticed in my exploration of various art techniques is that if I start with images and ojects I really like, the learning is much easier for me.  So that is the key to this course.  We will be using the images  and objects we love.  My intention with this course is that we get inspired by what we find and that our inspiration will lead us to learn more techniques with greater ease. 

As part of the course we have a blog, a yahoo group which allows us to discuss our struggles and triumphs in real time, and we also have a flickr group where we can share images easily.  Hope to see you in the course really soon.  If you are interested there's a TOP SECRET discount button for blog readers over on the column to the right.  (The new Resilience Art class and Photoshop Fun class will be starting at the same time, so you can sign up for one, two, or three at a huge savings!)

The new session begin’s January 10, 2011 and runs for 8 weeks with lots of coaching and play.
Price - $39.99


No comments: