Saturday, June 12, 2010

I've noticed a strange phenomenon lately...

Originally posted on my blog:


"Treasure" Collage by Lani with textures from SkeletalMess.

Ever since I started thinking about and creating this "Postgraduate Studies" program for myself, I've noticed the strangest thing. It's as if the Inner Critic has disappeared.  Have you ever experienced that nagging, critical voice that seems to have an opinion about every thing you do? I certainly have experienced that in my lifetime, but not really recently. I don't know where she's gone, but she doesn't seem to be around here at all. Maybe she's on vacation! I figure my inner critic would need a run down little resort where she could complain about everything to her heart's content. Maybe she's found her own little spot in the sun...  Anyway, where ever she's gone, may she find lots to do and may she stay a good long time!

So now I'm thinking that it would be good to start up a Facebook Page just for inspiration and sites from the internet that I have found useful in this new program which seems to have quieted the inner critic and allowed for more actual creativity.  I figure if this is happening for me, who knows, maybe someone else might find something useful too.  So the new facebook page is Lani's 14 Secrets, and it comes with a WARNING: Contents may trigger many good things.

No comments: