Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Do you know Mystele?

Do you know Mystele? She's got some great art making, art journaling, book making video's over at youtube. Take a look at this book, which I love! What a sweet woman! And also check my blog for more Mystele and other brave, encouraging artists!



I think she has what's called a "channel," little glimpses studio, (which you can subscribe to which I did immediately!) as well as a ning site, also little glimpses studio, which I joined immediately also. Best of all Mystele has an old blog with a lot of interesting material and a new blog also with a ton of inspiration and great stuff!

Thank you Mystele!

3 comments:

paintgyrl said...

Thank you for introducing me to Mystele! I am inspired, and there was much of what she said and her journey that God used to minister to my heart. Thanks again for posting her video and showing me a great artist!

Gena said...

Thank you, Lani - for sharing her inspiration here!

Lani Gerity said...

Check my blog for more Mystele and other brave, encouraging artists!